Principal dental plans provide the most affordable solutions for companies with several employees. UHC CHOICE PLUS PPO providers provides these dental plans, offering coverage customized to organizational needs. Preventative care is the main focus of the company, helping your employees to maintain their dental health rather than resort to pricey corrective solutions later.
The UHC CHOICE PLUS PPO Plan allows your employees to select their own dentist for ease and comfort of care. A company special, the in-network dentist, offers increased benefits including discounts on some services. Benefits are still available for employees who consult their own dentists, albeit at a lower discount rate.
Dental insurance plans are paid by both the employer and employees in a cost-sharing strategy, reducing the cost to either and ensuring that the highest level of care is given to employees. UHC DENTAL PPO 30 offers cost-sharing as its main dental insurance plan, offering several contribution plans customized to the specific needs of the employee and employer. Moreover, the scheme grants your employees full preventative and some basic and a few major curative procedures. Additional benefits are accruable by companies with more than ten employees enrolled in the dental plan.
For employees who do not receive dental benefits from their employer can still access dental plans, but they pay for the full cost. Such employees can bunch up and negotiate for special rates and flexible payment plans, including automatic check-off. Principal Life also offers you the opportunity to access the dental coverage benefits alone or bundle them up with other general employee health plans.
Below are some of the pointers to obtaining the best plans;
- Do not look for the cheapest option. Cheap can be expensive, and most of the times, it usually is. Instead, look for the plan that gives you the best value for your money. Affordability should be determined by comparing the cost against the benefits. Ideally, you want the most benefits at the lowest possible price, not the other way round.
- You should get to pick your own dentist. Even if you don’t get to bring the dentist who has been taking care of your teeth since you were a kid, there should be a few options to choose from. The service provider should have a good portfolio of dentist in the network for you to choose from.
- Be willing to pay a little extra for the chance to pick a particular dentist if the service provider has a few options that do not appeal to you. UHC OPTIONS PPO from which you cannot get the dentist of your choice is not all that good.
- Carefully study the services availed to you in the plan. It is no use losing the services you have been getting from your regular dentist just because the services you normally get are not offered in your new plan.
- Be very careful about the policy details. The fine print of the insurance policy is often hiding some serious flaws, like procedures that are not 100% covered. Pay careful attention to the deductibles and co-pays, and be clear as to what the plan requires you to pay in premiums.
- Some companies also offer giveaways. Find them, use them, and enjoy the savings.