The roles of the three macronutrients – Carbohydrate, fat and protein, are essential to maintain the overall functioning of the body. Micronutrients like vitamins, minerals and others have their share of functions to complement too, but without these macros, no human body can be able to perform like it should. Protein, among the three, is essential for the build and recovery of muscles in a body and in this article, we will take a look into the growing demands and benefits of Power Protein Supplement, an ideal blend of various proteins to help enhance results unlike those provided by single ingredient range of the same.
While single ingredient supplements in the form of whey, calcium caseinate and more have much to offer, a blend proves ideal for various categories of people and to also supply the body with the different forms of the macro. Be it an athlete, an office goer, weight watchers and anyone willing to fulfil his or her daily protein intake, Power Protein is that ideal Protein Blend In India which rightfully serves each person with the required results. It is a formula designed to offer enhanced results with a balanced serving of slow and fast releasing proteins, BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids), EAAs (Essential Amino Acids), glutamic acid and cocoa powder.
So, what makes Power Protein the best Protein In India? Here are a few reasons that may help convince you on why you should go for the blend:
- As athletes require continuous support for fuel that can help them recover their muscles after prolonged activities, Power Protein works to assist the muscles from breaking down when consumed post activities.
- For health enthusiasts who undergo intense activities and sweat out for several hours, the blend works as an additional dose to receive the lost electrolytes like sodium, chloride, phosphorous, calcium and potassium.
- It is quick to digest and is cholesterol free making it perfect for different categories of people to include it in their daily diet to maintain the RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) of the macro.
- The 5.4 grams of glutamic acid available in each serving works to recover the muscles that have been affected either in a minor form or major during activities like cycling, running, gymming and more for long hours.
- It is the Best Power Protein which comes in the flavour of cocoa to give it a chocolaty taste while also supplying the body with phenethulamine and some amount of protein.
Keeping in check your daily need of the nutrient, the product is a fabulous way to include the nutrient in your diet wherever you are.