Protein, a word so common among the fitness enthusiasts that it has become a major part of their daily life. Just like the health enthusiasts, the requirement for the same goes higher among athletes, especially endurance athletes, who go under rigorous and never ending competitions as well as training. Undoubtedly, this category of people receives sufficient and ideal amounts of the nutrient from their dietician or anyone such who help them maintain optimal health and strength for their daily training.
Now the macro nutrient, unlike for a common man, should be supplied in greater amounts to athletes. While the daily Recommended Dietary Allowance of protein is 0.8 – 1.2 g/kg body weight, this increases for those undergoing intense activities like athletes who further require investing on Premium Sports Nutrition supplements available in the market such as Power Protein, the ultimate blend of slow and fast releasing proteins.
When you Buy Online Power Protein Supplements, you can reap the benefits of several types of proteins in every serving. Instead of investing in a number of protein types, you can go for this ultimate blend that boasts:
- Slow and Fast Release Proteins: Fast releasing proteins work to give the body instant recovery while the slow ones give steady and gradual recovery over a prolonged period of time, allowing an athlete to get all the benefits without causing health effects.
- Essential Amino Acids: The body cannot produce 9 amino acids among the 20 and therefore they are consumed through foods rich in the same. The product contains the essential amino acids in each serving allowing a person to not require investing additionally and enjoy the benefits of the EAAs.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids: Leucine, Isoleucine and valine are the three essential amino acids comprising 35% of the body’s muscle protein. They also help conserve the muscle glycogen stores that prove helpful to fuel muscles.
- Glutamic Acid: It is a non-essential amino acid meaning that the body can make it on its own and involve in protein synthesis. However, increased activities maximise the requirement requiring an individual to add Glutamic Acid in the form of supplements in their diet.
- Cocoa Powder: Also a source of protein, the addition of cocoa powder in every Power Protein in sachets not only enhance the taste but also give you the benefits of antioxidants and many more.
Many people show interest to Buy Online Protein powders, which makes it essential for them to understand the pros and cons of the same. Therefore, it is important that you always welcome the products of reputed and recognised firms to give yourself the benefits for longer periods.