Yoga has been in practice for its healthcare and medical benefits in India for more than 10,000 years, and now it is practised by millions of people worldwide. From the medieval period, yoga is used to build a good relation of mind and body, or we can say to connect your mind with your soul providing a soothing and relaxing effect on your mind and body. Yoga helps to re-energize your body to help you deal with day to day situations. We at RGHC have the best facility for Yoga classes in Ludhiana that you expect.
There are numerous health benefits of Yoga for people of all age group from children to older adults, and some of those benefits are as follows:-
- Improved Fitness: – One can only be considered healthy when he is both physically and mentally fit. Yoga is beneficial for overall fitness of a person. It improves your flexibility, builds muscle, reduces many joint problems like the upper back pain, lower back pain, and cervical.
- Weight Loss: – Yoga helps in weight loss as some of the postures like Surya Namaskar and Kapal Bhati helps to increase body metabolism and In-turn reduce your body weight. Moreover, when we do yoga daily, we become very conscious of the kind of food we eat and try to junk food this can help in weight reduction.
- Stress Relief: – Practicing yoga every day can be a great way to get rid of stress. Yoga postures and pranayama along with meditation are useful techniques to release tension. Even scientific studies have proven that meditation along with controlled breathing can be beneficial to relieve stress.
- Increased Energy: – yoga can be very beneficial for you if you regularly feel low at the end of the day, doing yoga can re-energetic you for the whole day, even 20 minutes of yoga can benefit you immensely, leaving you refreshed and recharged.
- Peace of Mind: – We all love peaceful places like going to hills that are rich in natural beauty. But we don’t realize that we don’t need to go anywhere to find peace, and it can be located within you, by merely doing yoga daily for 1 hour.
- Enhanced Immunity: –Our system is a blend of mind and body. Any irregularity in the mind affects the body, and the vice-versa is also true. Regular yoga practice can strengthen your muscles while meditation release stress and improve your immunity to fight against diseases.
- Greater Awareness: – Our mind is continuously involved in various activities swinging here and there. We can save ourselves from getting stressed and relax the mind by merely being aware of this. Yoga helps to create the awareness and bring your thought back to the present and helps you stay focused.
- Improve Relationships. In this fast world, couples rarely find quality time with each other. Yoga can even help to improve your relationship with your partner, your boyfriend/girlfriend or your spouse. A mind that is happy and relaxed is better able to deal with complex scenarios that come in relationships. Yoga keeps the brain in a peaceful state and strengthens the special bond you share with people that matter the most to you.
At RGHC the best Healthcare gym in Ludhiana We also provide many other Health Care facilities like Pilates, Zumba, Aerobics, Meditation, Acupressure therapy, Weight Gain and Weight loss Classes, SPA therapy and Steam bath. Our facility has everything that a complete healthcare centre needs to have. All our staff members are well educated and committed to providing the best possible services.