When you look good you feel better. But in front of the mirror, if you get yourself with double chin, it will upset you and may affect your confidence. Double chin is not at all expected. Mainly double chin comes to your face when you put on weight or get fat. Basically double chin is the extra layer of fatty tissue under your chin. These are some homemade remedies and some exercises are there to help you to reduce your double chin. So, get ready for reducing your double chin naturally at home.
Tips for reducing double chin at home
By doing chin exercise you can get rid of your double chin problem, as it can help stretch and tone your face, neck and jaw muscles . Even this exercise will help you to strengthen your chin and neck muscles. Slowly tilt your head back until you see the ceiling and make your lips in a pout and hold this position for few seconds and then release. Repeat this 5 to 10 times. Do this daily, but only when you are in a position where your spine is erect.
Chewing sugar free gum
Chewing sugar free gum will help you to exercise your jaw and chin muscles. Take sugar-free gum for several times in a day and see the result.
You can make a glycerin musk at home which will also help you from double chin.
- Take one table spoon of glycerin, one-half table spoon of Epsom salt and little drops of peppermint oil and mix it.
- Use a piece of cotton to apply it on your chin and neck.
- Now leave it for few minutes to absorb it into the skin. Then wash it with cold water.
- You do this 3 - 4 times in a week for better result.
Use Cocoa butter
Cocoa butter helps to get back the elasticity of your skin. Simply warm it in microwave oven and massage it thoroughly into your chin and neck for several times. You can use it before bathing and before sleeping at night (twice a day). It will increase the elasticity of your skin that will help you to get rid of double chin.
Use egg white
In egg white there are skin tightening elements.
- Mix egg's white with a little milk, honey and lemon juice. Add little drops of peppermint essential oil.
- Apply this mixture in the area of chin and neck.
- Wash it after 30 minutes with lukewarm water and dry it. Do this for several times in a week to get rapid result.
- Use wheat germ oil: You can massage your neck and chin with wheat germ oil regularly to get a good result. It contains vitamin E that can nourish and tighten your skin. Regular massage of wheat germ oil into the chin and neck area in upwards from the bottom will help you a lot to reduce double chin problem.
You are preparing for a party and you suddenly noticed your double chin, will affect your personality and decrease your confidence level. But, if you go for a surgery from the best cosmetic surgeries in Delhi, you have to pay a lot to the best cosmetic clinics in Delhi. Whereas, there are home treatment options to get rid of double chin which is even less cost effective.