When you prep yourself to explore the world of technology, the very first question that strikes your mind is: “From where to start?”
We have an answer to this everlasting confusion. A high level programming language developed in 1991 by Guido van Rossum to detangle the complications put forward by the other existing languages.
What makes PYTHON special?
Python is a general-purpose programming language developed with a major motive of being read and written simply. The point of attraction in this language is its simplicity all the way. It was developed with paying less impact on conventional syntax adding to its accessibility even to those not related to programming world. Using Python does not confine you to a single domain or a single job but it opens for you a wide range of options since this language forms the basis of a vast number of growing technologies like IOT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science etc.
Besides its application in multiple domains, another feature that makes Python attractive is its wide library. Python accounts for an excellent selection of libraries from NumPy and SciPy for scientific computing to Django for web development saving a lot of time of the programmer.
Isn’t learning this one language a fully stuffed package itself?
PYTHON with IOT
- According to the survey of developers conducted by the Eclipse Foundation, Python was found to be one of the top programming platforms for building IOT solutions.
- The most convenient platform of IOT is Raspberry Pi and Python is the official language to be used with Raspberry pi.
- Python offers simplicity, portability and community support to IOT.
- Essential and convenient libraries like Mraa, Sockets, Mysqldb, and OpenCV etc.
PYTHON with Machine Learning
- Machine learning, in layman terms, is to use the data to make a machine take an intelligent decision. Machine learning is nothing but to recognize patterns in your data.An important task of a Machine learning engineer in his/her work span is to extract, process, define, clean, arrange and then interpret the data to develop intellectual algorithms.
- So for a Machine learning engineer/Computer Vision Engineer or a budding Data Scientist/Machine Learning/Algorithm Engineer/Deep learning engineer, Python would play a role of a savior with its simplicity and easy to understand aura.
- Sometimes the concepts of Linear Algebra, Calculus are so complex, that they may require an enormous effort on developer’s side. A quick implementation in Python helps an ML engineer to validate an idea.