A dedicated hosting provider India will help to increase your site’s performance dramatically because it will give you unlimited resources like bandwidth, memory, disk space and processing power which you need for handling large volumes of Internet traffic. So, when you run an ecommerce site or a large business, it is best to choose dedicated hosting for your site. A dedicated hosting plan will provide you with higher reliability, stability, customizability, flexibility, enhanced security and 24×7 technical supports. You will find many dedicated hosting provider India companies, but to make the right choice, there are some significant factors that you should ideally consider:
1. To choose a provider for dedicated hosting plans in India, it is important to first decide whether you want to choose managed or unmanaged dedicated hosting plans. When you choose the latter, the responsibilities of buying and monitoring the servers will rest with you and not your host. This is not a feasible solution when you do not have the expertise or experience to handle server related technical issues.
2. You need to choose the right operating system for your site when you are planning to choose a dedicated hosting provider India. It is recommended that you choose a hosting provider which is capable of offering support for both Linux and Windows servers, depending on the applications you use on your website; you should select the appropriate operating system. While Linux servers are cheaper because Linux is open source, they may not be suitable for applications like ASP that can run in a Windows-only environment. Linux servers are the ideal choice for companies using open source applications like Apache.
3. For websites which contain a lot of graphic and multimedia videos or flash videos, there is the requirement for very high data transfer speed. So, you need to ensure that your provider can offer you a high bandwidth and uplink speed.
4. It is also important to find out about the locations of data centers of your provider. You must review their Service Level Agreements to know about their uptime guarantees, the compensations you will be given for failure to honor these guarantees etc.
5. When choosing a dedicated hosting provider India, you must find out about the level of technical support you can expect. Your host should ideally be able to offer you round-the-clock technical assistance in the form of toll-free phone support, live chats and emails. It is perhaps a good idea to check their response times to be sure you will get the support you need every time you need it.
6. It is also necessary to check for the prices of dedicated hosting plans in India before you sign up with just any provider. This also means checking for the installation costs, licensing fees, prices of updates and necessary upgrades, migration fees, cancellation fees etc. You have to also find out about extra charges that you may have to bear for additional software and hardware upgrades.
Using these criteria, you should be able to choose a quality dedicated web host in India. The provider should offer you enough scalability so that you can additional resources for faster growth. You can also opt for a host which offers a free trial version to test their services before signing on the dotted line.