MEA Attestation in Delhi

All original documents/copies requiring attestation or Apostille should be first authenticated by the designated authorities of the State/Union Territory from where the document has been issued.
State Home Department Authentication: In case of personal documents like Birth Certificates/Marriage Certificates etc, Home/General Administration Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory are the designated authorities.
State HRD Authentication :In case of educational documents, the documents should first be authenticated by the Education Department of the concerned State Government/Union Territory.
 Commercial Documents are to be pre-authenticated by the respective Chambers of Commerce. If you have not got them authenticated, need not worry. Each state authentication has different requirements & different government bodies that can authenticate your documents. Give us a call or mail us or just fill a form on our website and our representative will be happy to help you.

Related Articles