The Microsoft Project 2016 has invariably been designed by Microsoft to assist project managers and functional implementers in optimally
- creating a work plan and preparing the task flowchart
- assigning resources like manpower, equipment, funds, facilities etc to each indentified task
- Keeping a track of the progress vis-à-vis the desired results
- Administering and overseeing funds and the overall budget
- Evaluation of the workload and re-assigning tasks and resources, if required
The MS Project 2016 is an upgraded version of the MS Project 2013. The best part about this software is that it is compatible at the backend with the Project Server 2013, hence making it an easy transition from one version to the other. There are also new reports that have been added in the upgraded version with enhanced integration with other Microsoft products and more user-friendly interface items.
It is imperative, therefore, for all would-be project managers and the current managers who are working on MS Project 2013 to enroll for the MS Project Training workshop and get themselves either the Standard or the Professional certification from Microsoft. It is essential because:-
- As per market studies, more than 81% of companies hire people who have the necessary certification in their field of work. With the Microsoft Project Training & Certification you have better chances of being recruited by companies that work with Microsoft Suites for their project related work.
- For advancing professionally either in your present job or when planning to change, the Professional certificate will surely help you getting the desired promotion or a better position in the new office.
The MS project Training for Beginners is a three full-day comprehensive course intended for people who want to pursue a career in project management. This involves lectures by experienced and trained professionals on various modules pertaining to understanding the fundamental project management concepts, creating relationships between different tasks and preparing the Work Breakdown structure, schedule and share resources, work on baseline to track the performance and create the variance analysis report, work on data to sort , filter and report. For the certification, the student needs to score above the cut-off marks.
The Microsoft Project Training for Professionals is for existing project managers, project analysts, Program managers and planners in organizations who are working on MS project 2013, Project Pro for Office 365, SharePoint and SharePoint online. It can also be done by professionals who have some years of experience in any project that has been operated and delivered on the guidelines of Project Management Framework.
Enroll for the MS Project Training in Ahmedabad at the earliest to prepare and appear for the Microsoft Project certification. Our innovative method of teaching and training with interactive sessions make the contents easy to understand and helps students grasp the finer details. We impart training by adopting not only classroom lectures but also with illustrations, case studies and games that accompany the conventional method of training to make the sessions interesting and lively for students. Our trainers have worked in the field of Project management for years and are experienced hands-on trainers.