A real estate appraiser estimates the value of a property when it is sold, mortgaged, taxed, insured or developed. His or her work is similar to that of an assessor, but instead of considering the value of several properties at once, a real estate appraiser looks at one property at a time.Appraisers are often known as “property valuers” or “land valuers”.
here are different types of employment for Appraisal Professionals such as:
- Fee Appraising -One who furnishes appraisals of real property for a fee. There are two types of fee apprising:
- Residential Real Estate Appraiser – A residential appraiser appraises single-family residences and two-to-four unit residential properties.
- Commercial Property Appraiser – The commercial property appraiser appraises all types of real estate.
- In-House (Staff) Appraising – This type of real estate appraisers are assigned to prepare independent appraisal analysis and/or review appraisals on a full time basis as an employee of a financial institution.
- Review Appraising – Review appraising is suitable for both independent fee appraisers and in-house appraisers. In the case of in house appraisal, these appraisers order and coordinate the appraisal process for the financial institution which is considered an important part of risk management for the financial institution or agency
- Assessors – These type of appraisers estimate the values of entire neighborhoods of homes.
Nabholz Appraisals provides dependable and accurate real estate appraisals in Arkansas. As Arkansas state licensed appraisers, we have the education and qualifications to provide the type of reliable home values that banks and major lending institutions require for home loans.