The Automotive Data Analytics Market is expected grow at a CAGR of 26.5% due to advancement in machine learning and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
According to the Report “Automotive Data Analytics Market: By End-User (OEM, After-Market & Insurance); By Type (Software, Services); By Deployment Type (Cloud & On-Premise); By Application (Sales & Marketing, Customer behavior & Management & Others) & By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023),” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by automotive OEMs for developing advanced technologies and integrating in connected cars.
The evolving transformation of technologies, applications and services in the automotive sensors to artificial intelligence to data analytics play a vital role to provide list of data sets in accordance to car’s performance.. The data analytics is primarily used for design and manufacturing in the automotive sector. A lot of savings is seen in terms of cost can be achieved with an efficient inbuilt automotive analytics system.
Asia-Pacific will Witness Highest Growth gain in the Automotive Data Analytics Market
Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period in the vehicle data analytics market. The top nations that are contributing towards growth in the sub-regions are China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and India. The market is mainly focused by the significant growth in cab aggregator companies’ development, which has witnessed growing ease of progress of smart cities and IoT proliferation. The automotive industry is looking forward to majorly focus on the regions like China, India, Malaysia and Thailand that holds extreme potential of adoption of advanced technologies in the near future. Cloud technologies play a huge role in the APAC region and has compelling trends that imply enormous growth opportunities.
Selected Technology Types Analysis Done in the Full Report
On the basis of channel type, the automotive OEM segment is anticipated to maintain its leading position from 2018 to 2023. This is mainly due to products performance and posing advanced version of services in vehicle analytics by automotive OEMs. At present, the OEM segment holds the largest revenue share in the global market. By analytics type segment the market is sub-segmented into Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics and Prescriptive Analytics. Among all, the Predictive Analytics in automotive market is projected to enhance in the next forecast period of 2018-2023. This is possible due to advanced analytics techniques and also through the connected car technology.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Fuel management poses and greater challenge in the automotive industry. With the use data and analytics and accessibility to greater amount of data, the usage of fuel will become ultra-efficient and gain the capability to make measurable increases in driver productivity.
- A survey done by National Automotive Board said that growing rate of accidents is due to faults or damages found in the automotive parts. With respect to this use of analytics, damaged parts of a vehicle can be identified before it causes interruptions in daily use. This will lead the driver to identify the pattern and precede an accident to manage the situations.
To access the full report, click the link below:
Key players of the Automotive Data Analytics Market
SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Google, Inc., Microsoft, Inc., Intel Corporation, Capgemini SE and others. SAP SE has software like Vehicle Insights Software, Connected Cars Analytics & Telematics, Real Time Advanced Analytics, Predictive Analytics & Modeling Software and others. IBM Corporation has IoT for Automotive, is an leading solution for collecting sensor data, real time analytics, and decision making in connected vehicles. Capgemini SE has services in Automotive Connect OEM, Automotive connect retailer, and others. The growing adoption of unexplored opportunities in automotive industry will help the competitors and service provider to bring new automotive software solution to the market.
The Automotive Data Analytics Market report is segmented as below:
- Automotive Data Analytics Market – By Channel
- Automotive Data Analytics Market – By Type
- Consulting Services
- System Integration Services
- Managed Services
- Automotive Data Analytics Market – By Analytics Type
- Descriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Automotive Data Analytics Market – By Deployment Type
- Automotive Data Analytics Market – By Application
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Behaviour
- Diagnostics & Maintenance (Automotive Performance Data)
- Automotive Data Analytics Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Automotive Data Analytics Market Entropy
- Manufacturers Citied/Interviewed
- Fractal Analytics, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Acerta Analytics Solutions
- C-4 Analytics, LLC
- Xevo Inc.
- Teletrac Navman
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10
More than 10 companies are covered in this report
Sample Report @ https://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=17997
What can you expect from the report?
The Behavioral Biometric Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Category
2. Market Trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.