In the Report “Blockchain Market: By Product & Services (Exchanging, Trading and Investment, Financial Services); By Provider Type (Solution and Application, Infrastructure and Protocol Provider); By Industry Vertical (BFSI, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare) & Geography – Forecast (2018 – 2023)” published by IndustryARC, the blockchain market willexperience high adoption rate in different baking system of both developed and developing countries.Central bank, commercial banks, stock exchange are expected drive the blockchain market growth for a long period of time.
Asia-Pacific leading with higher adoption rate of share in the BlockChain Market:
The North Americanregion accounts for a major share of 41.89% of theoverall blockchain market. The U.S. and Canadian government have already implemented the blockchain technology in many banking and financial institutions. The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 54.65% during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific Blockchain market was valued $569.6 million in2017, and is expected to reach $1614.6 million by 2023.In APAC, Blockchain technology has a great potential totransform the payments prospect by offering economy cost and instant transfers of capital over mobile and the internet. A digital currency is flexible andinnovative for emerging markets where payments and banking infrastructure is less developed.
Selected Product Services&Industrial Vertical Analysis done in the BlockChain Market Report:
The Blockchain and distributed infrastructure technology are exhilarating developments that show a better functionality for financial service industry. The financial institutions are among the first to leverage the decentralized Blockchain platform to implement in the future. In product and services segment, financial service isthe leading segment expected to grow at a CAGR of 52.29% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023.The financial service market is expected to reach $2,207.1 million by 2023.
The Exchange, Trade and Investment segment is the second leading service. The market for exchange, trade and investment segment is estimated to reach $1,176.9 millionby 2023, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 50.50% from 2018 to 2023.In the exchange, tradeand investment segment, the blockchain technology is taking the role of intermediaries, as a result the Blockchain market ismaking the process lot easier and cost efficient.
Banking, financial services and insuranceis the leading segment and will continue its dominance for the period of 2018-2023. Banking, financial services and insurance segment were valued at $240.3 million in 2017, and is expected to reach $2968.2 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 52.01%, from 2018-2023. Financial institution sare among the first leverage to implement the decentralized Blockchain platform to offer better services in the future.
In order to make stand-alone investments, a number of banks have joined hands to make a Blockchain consortium, focusing on identifying and prototyping new hypothesis and developing Block and chain technology standards, expected to drive the growth of this industry vertical further.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• Microsoft Corporation Blockchain developers in Consensus 2017 summit metin New York and also announced about additional Blockchain protocol support in Azure which consists of complex Blockchain and distributed ledger network deployments including Hyper Ledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Quorum, Chain Core and BlockApps. This blockchain will provide opportunities in different segments in the market.
• People are now collaborating across blockchain platforms and looking to develop viable ideas based on the feedback of itsintended users, availing the concept of a minimum viable product. Blockchain technology is complexas these concepts are unfamiliar to most of the users. So, different public and private bodies are creating awareness among the people to switch current bank institutions to blockchain technology, hence it will drive the rate of adoption of the market.
• In advanced blockchain technology,all the transactions are carried out from peer-to-peer connection that can cut the costs and speed up the processes. In the current scenario, eliminating early use of third party intermediary is propelling the growth of the market across the globe.
• The key aspects of technology aretechnical infrastructure, data security, and the scalability of the technology. Implementation of a decentralized energy transaction will require technical infrastructure.Thus,the development of technical infrastructure is a major challenge and will createhuge opportunities for the Blockchain market growth.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key players of the BlockChain Market:
Companies operating in the Blockchain market are International Business Machine (U.S), Microsoft Corporation (U.S), Deloitte (Rubix), Ripple (U.S), and among others. Other companies challenging their position in the Blockchain market include BTL group (Canada), Digital Ltd (Australia), and Earthport (U.K) that are giving tough competition to the top players with their innovative service and solution offering. The companies are mostly investing in blockchain development sand research due to the rapidly changing technology market that is an additional threat to the new entrances. Some of the major services and solution from leading companies are Azure Blockchain Service, STARTO Blockchain LTS, Chain Core Developer Edition by Microsoft. Bluemix by IBM, Corporate Disbursements and Retail Remittances by Ripple, Airpocket by Digitalx limited etc.Most of the companies went into a partnership, collaboration and expansion to increase the productivity of the services.
BlockChain Market report is segmented as below:
A. BlockChain Market – By Product And Services
1. Exchanging, Trading and Investment
2. Financial Services
4. Payments & E-Wallet
5. Digital Identity & Reputation
B. Blockchain Market – By Provider Type
1. Solution and Application Provider
2. Infrastructure and Protocol Provider
C. Blockchain Market – By Industry Verticals
1. Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
2. Information and Communication
3. Government & Public Sector
5. Logistics, Supply Chain & Transportation
6. E-Commerce and Retail
D. Blockchain Market – By Type
E. BlockChain Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
F. BlockChain Market Entropy
G. Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
1. Chain, Inc.
2. Global Arena Holding, Inc.
3. Digitalx Limited
4. Plutus Financial Inc.
5. Bitfury Group Limited
7. Circle Internet Financial Limited
8. Digital Asset Holdings. LLC
10. Company 10
11. Company 11
12. Company 12
13. Company 13
14. Company 14
15. Company 15+
A. Fintech Market
B. Bitcoin Payments Ecosystem Market
What can you expect from the report?
The BlockChain Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.