Catering for office events is the method of showing the affection towards your community. Conducting an event in office needs a budget to fix the needs of the staffs and your community. Choose office catering in Sydney by considering the type of event, season and menu of the staffs and book the sellers six month before the event to be take place. No matter how long is the duration of the event may be, the more you plan you can stick into the budget.
Set an Early Assessment:
Frame up the formal estimation slip from different corporate lunch catering in Sydney by discussing with your officemates. Dig out the past catering events held in your office and take a review of the budgets and plans and make questions in the below format.
- Should you need to give preference for the past vendors or not?
- Similarities between the past events and the upcoming event?
- What is the private and total cost?
With this information, we can make an estimate of the budget for the upcoming event.
Details of the Participating Guests?
If you calculate the exact headcount of the guests, it is easier for your caterer to calculate the budget per person in accordance with the menu details. For beginners, it would be very helpful to make an idea for the number of people to be invited. For example,
- Nearby guests: guess that 90% will attend the function.
- Distance guests: estimate about only 50% will attend the function
- Moreover add for some additional numbers like their partner’s, parents and children
Make a note and discuss with corporate catering in Sydney and get details about the meals and number of persons who were attending the event. Be sure about the need for any dietary meals like veg/non-veg and allergies due to Dairy products, Nuts and Sea foods.
Decide the Type of Event:
Puzzle out the right catering services for your budget and the type of meals they offer. Make a conversation with the caterer about the different options such as,
- Type of service: Buffet type, in chair/ sit-down type, or light snacks
- Time period: Breakfast, lunch, dinner or in meal hours.
- Type of theme: Birthday, wedding, holiday or any other type of celebration
- Ceremony : Formal, business or casual meet
The author of this article has more years of experience in corporate lunch catering in Sydney.In this article, he lists a few tips to host a corporate catering on budget. To know more, please visit https://www.blacknwhitecatering.com.au/