Being most prominent district of the city of Lima (Peru), Miraflores is an upscale shopping and an exclusive residential district located south of downtown. Situated about 10 kilometers away from the central city, Miraflores has an exquisitely enriched, long and versatile history. It is the spot of many battles between Chile and Peru.
From the perspective of a tourist, it features thought-wafting coastal views, high-end quality shopping along with world class foods. People visiting Lima usually pass plenty of time in Miraflores. Here, we will enlighten how you could choose the right Hostels in Miraflores.
– Ask yourself what matters most to you
– Have an eye on the budget
– Location should be the key and while being in Miraflores, there is no alternative of a coastal view
– Try to be within a local flavor to observe the area from a completely new perspective
– Ensure you have all important facilities within reach
– Eco-friendliness and family-friendliness should be the key
– Should have 24/7 Wi-Fi and customer support
Consider the following questions while choosing the Hostel
– Which side of the Hostel has a better view?
– How far is the Hostel from public transportation?
– Is there a restaurant close to the Hostel?
– Is there a restaurant in the Hostel?
– Is there a breakfast added in the rate?
– How far is the Hostel from the beach/highway/theater?
– How safe is the neighborhood?
– What is the cancellation policy of the Hostel?
– What is the entry time and exit time?
– Does the Hostel have any policy regarding smoking?
– Are there environment and pet policies in the Hostel?
– Is there any facility available for the disabled?
1. What matters most?
Ask yourself this pretty simple question. What does matter most to you? Are you looking for a way to somehow pass the night and enjoy the day in the city and shops, or are you choosing the Hostel for a luxurious relaxation?
2. Have an eye in the budget
A three star Hostel in Miraflores would cost between $30 to $50 per night. In this regard, you must have to consider whether to choose a coastal view. Choosing a coastal view might add a few extra bucks.
3. Coastal view
While choosing the Best Hostel Miraflores, you must choose a coastal view, as it would add an exclusive elegance and a hypnotically enthralling texture.
The locality closer to the Hostel should have a sense of class and luxury. It should be safe as well. Otherwise, your whole tour in Miraflores might have gone in vain. Moreover, the Hostel should be closer to all important locations of the city, highway and public transportation.
The Hostel should have all important facilities like Wi-Fi, 24/7 support along with servicing and well-structured security.
6. Family friendliness
The Hostel should be family friendly as the security measures should be perfect within the Hostel. There must be a proper maintenance, if there is a bar and restaurant in the Hostel.
Considering all of the facts mentioned above, choose the Best Hostel Miraflores, and chill by the pools, walk the boardwalks, go surfing, go Paragliding, visit Huaca Pucllana, go shopping at Larcomar, hang out in Kennedy Park and a much more in Miraflores!